As a She Recovers Signature Coach, I’m excited to launch this in-person workshop series for women in Victoria, BC. This opportunity to experience a variety of methods and modalities of healing and connection will be held this fall in a welcoming, safe space. Descriptions and dates will be added here as they become available.
About the Workshops
Cost is $60 per workshop
- Once booked, you will be contacted for payment information (visa, mc, e-transfer accepted)
- These groups sessions will be limited in size (12 per workshop)
- Tea and a light snack will be offered at each workshop
- You will be contacted via email prior to each workshop with the location and if there are any items you may need or want to bring
- If the session sells out, please email me to be put on a wait list
- If you have any questions at all please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: more than 2 weeks prior to the workshop will be refunded, within 1 week of the workshop will be held as a credit towards another workshop, within 48 hours of the workshop will not be refunded or credited
- This event has passed.
Return to Your Temple with Jenelle Goudge
October 28, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
“Connection is our sole (soul) purpose. We inspire & support women of all ages & backgrounds to find hope, health & happiness in recovery.” ~She Recovers
In a world that values the masculine over the feminine, doing over being, giving over receiving, and the head over the heart, we are out of balance. We are disconnected from the earth as well as our own bodies. I want to invite you through this workshop to begin to restore that balance by reminding you of the value of the feminine way of being, how sacred these vessels that we journey in are and show you how to care for our “temples” through the language that the body speaks – energy. I will teach you some simple exercises, techniques and tools that are quick enough to fit into our busy lives that can make a huge difference to our energy, health, vitality and wellbeing.
Jenelle Goudge has been fascinated by the world of energy medicine since adolescence and has studied in that realm for the past 17 years. She has taken a variety of courses from some amazingly gifted healers including Energy Medicine with Donna Eden, The Emotion Code with Dr. Bradley Nelson, Basic Energy System Healing and Vibrational Energy System Healing with Pat McCullagh. Her healing practice has been informed and guided by her own experience with early childhood trauma and journey of recovery and healing from the wounds it left.
Book my spot