As a She Recovers Signature Coach, I’m excited to launch this in-person workshop series for women in Victoria, BC. This opportunity to experience a variety of methods and modalities of healing and connection will be held this fall in a welcoming, safe space. Descriptions and dates will be added here as they become available.
About the Workshops
Cost is $60 per workshop
- Once booked, you will be contacted for payment information (visa, mc, e-transfer accepted)
- These groups sessions will be limited in size (12 per workshop)
- Tea and a light snack will be offered at each workshop
- You will be contacted via email prior to each workshop with the location and if there are any items you may need or want to bring
- If the session sells out, please email me to be put on a wait list
- If you have any questions at all please email me at email@example.com
- Cancellation policy: more than 2 weeks prior to the workshop will be refunded, within 1 week of the workshop will be held as a credit towards another workshop, within 48 hours of the workshop will not be refunded or credited
- This event has passed.
Recover Your Voice with Lisa Nixon, CPC, CPRC
November 18, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
“When we are ready, we recover out loud so that women who are struggling can find & join our tribe.” ~She Recovers
Are you looking to cultivate courageous vulnerability? Are you curious about utilizing the power of voice and sound for your recovery? In this workshop you will experience; the physics and science of healing with sound, the medicine of self expression in community, a safe container to experience your own liberation, the opportunity to remove blocks to your power and confidence, your voice as a tool for moving stuck energy or trauma from the body, and the power of recovering out loud.
Lisa Nixon is a vocalist, sound healing practitioner, and social activist from Victoria, BC. She is the cofounder of Sacred Recovery, producer of Recovery Speaks and is a Certified Life & Recovery Coach (CPC, CPRC) with over a decade of experience working in the field of addiction recovery. She discovered the power of her own voice as a tool for transformation, and as a performing artist, and a facilitator of the workshop Recover Your Voice, she strongly believes in the healing power of self expression in community. She is passionate about recovering out loud, being a vehicle for social change, and sharing the science of sound healing.