As a She Recovers Signature Coach, I’m excited to launch this in-person workshop series for women in Victoria, BC. This opportunity to experience a variety of methods and modalities of healing and connection will be held this fall in a welcoming, safe space. Descriptions and dates will be added here as they become available.
About the Workshops
Cost is $60 per workshop
- Once booked, you will be contacted for payment information (visa, mc, e-transfer accepted)
- These groups sessions will be limited in size (12 per workshop)
- Tea and a light snack will be offered at each workshop
- You will be contacted via email prior to each workshop with the location and if there are any items you may need or want to bring
- If the session sells out, please email me to be put on a wait list
- If you have any questions at all please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: more than 2 weeks prior to the workshop will be refunded, within 1 week of the workshop will be held as a credit towards another workshop, within 48 hours of the workshop will not be refunded or credited
- This event has passed.
Exploring Financial Recovery with Linda Parmar, CMC
October 14, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
“We learn from and make peace with our past so that we can live fully in the present.” ~She Recovers
In this workshop we will explore our relationship with money. We will look at how money has affected our lives, what the energy of money was when growing up, what our current behaviours and patterns with money are and the processes of how to change them where needed. We will also celebrate any patterns and behaviours that have been used to gain financial success.
Linda Parmar is a Certified Money Coach in long term recovery who has heard the global call to action for women to help other women heal. Her life in addiction led her to one of financial chaos and in recovery she learned that her substance abuse was just a symptom of the negative patterns and behaviours. She has worked in the financial industry for 17 years and put together many financial plans for customers only to discover that most of the time there was no follow through with the plans as there was no change in the behaviours and patterns that needed to be healed before they could be successful financially.